A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Guardian wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:40 pm
Se7enofMine wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:57 pmThis show is some of the best 'Trek' in quite some time.
I'm completely serious about this: I don't see it. As a note, I'm still working through season 3. The first three episodes were really tough for me and left me unmotivated to continue. The fourth was the first one I would call good, but that's as far as I got. I think the first season had one great episode and the second a smattering of good here and there, but I wasn't wowed. I want to be clear, though; you have the opportunity to gain a recruit. I'm open. I've had my mind changed before by someone showing me the genius of something I took for granted. But I just don't understand Trek fans looking at this show and saying it does Trek right. What am I missing?
Keep watching. Eps 5-9 are full of wow.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
My wife and I finished the series up last night. The penultimate episode was a complete roller coaster, but I actually enjoyed the finale even more. There were some legit LOL moments in it of the like not seen since season 1.
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]