A place for complete-off-topic conversations that have nothing to do with Star Trek. The rules still apply here, stay civil.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
The Guardian wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:40 pm
Se7enofMine wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:57 pmThis show is some of the best 'Trek' in quite some time.
I'm completely serious about this: I don't see it. As a note, I'm still working through season 3. The first three episodes were really tough for me and left me unmotivated to continue. The fourth was the first one I would call good, but that's as far as I got. I think the first season had one great episode and the second a smattering of good here and there, but I wasn't wowed. I want to be clear, though; you have the opportunity to gain a recruit. I'm open. I've had my mind changed before by someone showing me the genius of something I took for granted. But I just don't understand Trek fans looking at this show and saying it does Trek right. What am I missing?
Keep watching. Eps 5-9 are full of wow.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
My wife and I finished the series up last night. The penultimate episode was a complete roller coaster, but I actually enjoyed the finale even more. There were some legit LOL moments in it of the like not seen since season 1.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]