This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.

By Mongo
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
We need a Tactic that Non Aligned ships can take advantage of. There is a Tactic out there for many affiliations but I could not find anything specific for Non aligned ships that work specially for them. Any thoughts? [Purs]
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Will Determined Assault do the trick?

By Mongo
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Oh wow, lol, yes it will. I feel like I’ve never seen this card. I’m sure I’ve probably scrolled past it several times though.
Thanks

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Mongo wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:44 pm Oh wow, lol, yes it will. I feel like I’ve never seen this card. I’m sure I’ve probably scrolled past it several times though.
Thanks
Whatcha planning there, Mongo? Feels like you may be trying to put together some kind of Delta Quadrant-centric deck. Interesting.

By Mongo
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
The delta deck is mostly vidian. Building a just for fun deck with NA to chase Bariel around with.

By stressedoutatumc (stressedoutatumc)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Mongo wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 11:19 pm The delta deck is mostly vidian. Building a just for fun deck with NA to chase Bariel around with.

Oh shoot I know. Can't wait to play them both with my busted Voyager deck that doesn't work.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]