This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
  • 218 posts
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
The status updates switched to articles a few versions ago; the last one was in December 2020. And, of course, there is a lot of future content information in the Long Term Plan, which I encourage you peruse. The video is probably the best way, but the whole plan is available if you want to read it.

-crp

By Boffo97 (Dave Hines)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Retired Moderator
I moved a post posted here into the 1E Long Term Plan thread as it was feedback to that.
 -  
Prophet
I'm looking to do another Project Status Update for April. If you guy have specific questions about any upcoming projects or design in general, I'm happy to do a Q&A as part of it. Just either PM me your questions, or post them in reply to this thread.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
I will try to get one written up before the end of voting for the Period of Review. I haven't done one for awhile a) because not a lot has changes and b) I hadn't gotten much feedback they were useful.

But since you asked, I'll get one going.

-crp
 -  
Prophet
MidnightLich wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:02 pm I will try to get one written up before the end of voting for the Period of Review. I haven't done one for awhile a) because not a lot has changes and b) I hadn't gotten much feedback they were useful.

But since you asked, I'll get one going.

-crp
I'm stuck on a very sticky task at work, programming wise, so I procrastinated distracted myself by writing this. It'll go live tonight, with a bonus spoiler included.

-crp
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation