For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
In a knock down, drag out slug fest, I got the MW 70-69 over geraldkw. Great game!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
In a fantastic nail-biter match where the lead changed hands several times, fortunes were won and lost on the roulette wheel, and victory came down to a very lucky random selection, @SirDan wins 100-83.

Thanks for a wonderful game to close out this event, Dan! See you at Tribbles.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:29 pm In a fantastic nail-biter match where the lead changed hands several times, fortunes were won and lost on the roulette wheel, and victory came down to a very lucky random selection, @SirDan wins 100-83.

Sounds like a thriller!

Hopefully @SirDan had more fun this time than in his last game.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:39 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 5:29 pm In a fantastic nail-biter match where the lead changed hands several times, fortunes were won and lost on the roulette wheel, and victory came down to a very lucky random selection, @SirDan wins 100-83.

Sounds like a thriller!

Hopefully @SirDan had more fun this time than in his last game.
There might have been giggling, so yes, I think fun was had.

I mean, come on. When your opponent (me) plops down Data's Body at her Repurposed Outpost, plays The One on her first turn, getting Lore's Fingernail then and declares that the name of her deck is Peanut Hamper Gets Her Revenge and Other Weird Stuff, you HAVE to laugh.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
All results are now in and the tournament has been processed.

I'm looking forward to seeing decklists and reading tournament reports - I hear there were quite a few shenanigans afoot in this one!

Thanks again to everybody for playing and congrats to TV (@Exon) on going 4-0 through this gauntlet to win the tournament! Additional congratulations to Niall Matthew (@sexecutioner) and Joseph Wisniewski (@geraldkw) for winning the random prizes that I promised thanks to the high turnout!

I put a thread up on the gameplay board requesting feedback. Any comments about whether or not you'd play in this event again and/or changes you'd make to the format are encouraged and very much appreciated!

As far as the next RTT4 event goes, we're taking a short break in February for the Nemesis release event (now kicking off on February 24th - register here if you're interested), but we'll be back on March 3rd for a fan favorite: OTSD Open! (Register here if interested!)

One last time, thanks to all of the players who turned out for this fun event. We'll see you down the road! :cheersL:
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]