For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Final round pairings! Try to get your results in by next Monday, June 5.

@The Ninja Scot vs @Danny
@abargar7510 vs @TyKajada
@doctorjoya - BYE

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 6:52 am Final round pairings! Try to get your results in by next Monday, June 5.

@The Ninja Scot vs @Danny
@abargar7510 vs @TyKajada
@doctorjoya - BYE
Ah yeah. The sweet taste of victory!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:05 pm I won 100-5.

Michael
Recorded!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
TyKajada wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 11:55 am .

abargar7510 won 100-75 (FW).
Good game!
:thumbsup:
Good game! Congrats to @The Ninja Scot on the win! Any feedback from this crazy tournament?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
As the Resident Hall of Fame Community Coordinator, first I want to say thank you to @abargar7510 for running this thing. Great to see more HoF events getting played!

Second, I'm hoping everyone is willing to post deck lists. I'm definitely curious to see what's hot in HoF, especially if there's any 2024 first balloters (looking at you, The Weak Will Perish... :shifty: ) showing up and dominating the meta.

The more of these things that get run during the year, the better informed the nominations and voting will be come induction time in January/February!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:24 pm As the Resident Hall of Fame Community Coordinator, first I want to say thank you to @abargar7510 for running this thing. Great to see more HoF events getting played!

Second, I'm hoping everyone is willing to post deck lists. I'm definitely curious to see what's hot in HoF, especially if there's any 2024 first balloters (looking at you, The Weak Will Perish... :shifty: ) showing up and dominating the meta.

The more of these things that get run during the year, the better informed the nominations and voting will be come induction time in January/February!
My pleasure! I was pleased with the participation, and it was fun to play against some decks that I'd never seen before. I will go ahead and put another event on the calendar for next quarter. EDIT: Instead, go and sign up for Maggie's HoF event kicking off on 9/4!

I do think that it's pretty clear that the deck builder needs a "HoF legal" checker.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]