For posting text-only dream cards (no graphical cards or links to sites hosting such cards) and for speculation on future sets.

By Greatjawa
 -  
some quick thought up card ideas based on Star Trek 4: Voyage Home.

George and Gracie
Event
Requires Science, Biology, and [Pa] Ship present at Earth. Plays on non [Pa] Earth. Score 10 points. Lose 10 points if event leaves play.

[NA] Dr. Gillian Taylor
Cost 4
Human [Pa] [E]
Biology Science
Prevents George and Grace from being removed from play.
Integrity 7 Cunning 5 Strength 3

Whale Probe
[S] Dilemma
Cost 5
Play on space line. At end of each of your turns, move 1 mission towards furthest HQ. Each cards present with Whale Probe are considered out of play except for uniqueness. Cannot beam to or from Ship. When probe reaches HQ, lose 20 points unless (Biology x, Science x2, and engineer) or George and Gracie present.

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
I concur. Just given these a little extra 2E polish as a couple of the terms are a little closer to the 1E end of the spectrum. Hope that's cool.
[Evt] (?) •George and Gracie
Event
To play this event, you must have Biology, Science, and a [Pa] ship at your [H] Earth. Plays on your [H] Earth. When you play this event, score 10 points. When you lose command of this event, lose 10 points.
[NA] •Gillian Taylor, Cetacean Biologist
Human
[Pa]
[SD] Biology [SD] Science
Cards an opponent owns cannot prevent or destroy your George and Gracie.
INT 7 CUN 5 STR 4

Space lines aren't a thing in 2E, so this is probably the best one can get:
[S] (5) Whale Probe
All your personnel are stopped. Place this dilemma on this mission. At the start of your turn, place this dilemma on your headquarters mission. At the end of your turn, if this is on your headquarters mission, remove this dilemma from the game, and unless you have Biology, Engineer and 2 Science or George and Gracie at this mission, lose 20 points.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I couldn't resist rewatching the Voyage Home and looking for some future horizontal card images.
Danny wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 2:52 am
[Evt] (?) •George and Gracie
Event
To play this event, you must have Biology, Science, and a [Pa] ship at your [H] Earth. Plays on your [H] Earth. When you play this event, score 10 points. When you lose command of this event, lose 10 points.
Attachments:
will and grace.jpg
will and grace.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3873 times
George and Weezy.jpg
George and Weezy.jpg (1.17 MiB) Viewed 3873 times

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Whale Probe imagery from the movie is not very inspired. Just a black log sliding through space (albeit with a nifty little Jabba's Palace probe eye). We never get a full profile. But this panel diagram makes for an excellent dilemma.
[S] (5) Whale Probe
All your personnel are stopped. Place this dilemma on this mission. At the start of your turn, place this dilemma on your headquarters mission. At the end of your turn, if this is on your headquarters mission, remove this dilemma from the game, and unless you have Biology, Engineer and 2 Science or George and Gracie at this mission, lose 20 points.
Attachments:
whale probe.jpg
whale probe.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 3873 times

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
While there are plenty of excellent horizontal images with Dr. Taylor, even I cringe a little at a horizontal personnel card. So here is just an alternate image that I like.
[NA] •Gillian Taylor, Cetacean Biologist
Human
[Pa]
[SD] Biology [SD] Science
Cards an opponent owns cannot prevent or destroy your George and Gracie.
INT 7 CUN 5 STR 4
Attachments:
Gillian Taylor.jpg
Gillian Taylor.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3873 times

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Voyage Home is not as cinematic as Wrath of Khan, but I found a couple that I liked.

Anyone have good ideas (or better titles) for these images as horizontal cards?

Pirate Booty: I like this image for Engage Cloak. Engage Cloak is such a great card, why not celebrate it with this incredible widescreen image!!

Subtle Subtext: Lots of possibilities here. Lost crews (dilemma that plays to core and traps crews for a turn). Or an event with a Past Icon.

Any ideas my fellow Kirks? Or are you all Spocks on this Voyage Home?
Attachments:
subtle subtext.jpg
subtle subtext.jpg (1.33 MiB) Viewed 3871 times
pirate booty.jpg
pirate booty.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3871 times
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]