By Commander Joe (Joe Kallstrom)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:00 pm
BCSWowbagger wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:38 pm I'm coming!

I'm driving out of the Twin Cities bright and early Saturday morning and currently planning to drive home after 1E is over.

I'd happily give anyone a ride (in either direction, or both).

Next problem: I have no deck for this event. Hmmm...
@Commander Joe , @Hobie , and / or @PantsOfTheTalShiar any interest in joining James on the trip out? I will already be there but also have a hotel room if anyone wants to come out and needs a place to stay.
My daughter has a soccer tournament that weekend. I won't be able to make it this year :(

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  

I'm driving out of the Twin Cities bright and early Saturday morning and currently planning to drive home after 1E is over.

@Commander Joe , @Hobie , and / or @PantsOfTheTalShiar any interest in joining James on the trip out? I will already be there but also have a hotel room if anyone wants to come out and needs a place to stay.
It is tempting to have James as a captive audience for 6 hours of STCCG discussion/rants but probably not going to happen given my current deficits of attention, decks, money, time, etc.
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
PantsOfTheTalShiar wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:49 pm

It is tempting to have James as a captive audience for 6 hours of STCCG discussion/rants but probably not going to happen given my current deficits of attention, decks, money, time, etc.
I loved last time but, if you can't, understandable!

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Less than a week away!

I'm told we might have a @Hobie appearance? That would be great. James and Roberto out here vying for some special prizes we've recently acquired will make for a great event!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:11 pm Less than a week away!

I'm told we might have a @Hobie appearance? That would be great. James and Roberto out here vying for some special prizes we've recently acquired will make for a great event!
@BCSWowbagger and @Hobie I checked my hotel reservation and I did have the foresight to book a double Queen bed room if either or both of you decide you want to spend a night or two in SD. Just let me know!

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:19 pm
Hoss-Drone wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:11 pm Less than a week away!

@BCSWowbagger and @Hobie I checked my hotel reservation and I did have the foresight to book a double Queen bed room if either or both of you decide you want to spend a night or two in SD. Just let me know!
@BCSWowbagger Want a copilot on the way out Saturday morning? :D I will stay with Kris and come back with him.
 -  
Community Contributor
Hobie wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 7:37 pm @BCSWowbagger Want a copilot on the way out Saturday morning? :D I will stay with Kris and come back with him.
Lez do it! PM me your address and we'll figure out whether to meet at mine or yours. (I assume yours.)
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
@Hobie , @Superman ,@BCSWowbagger , and @PantsOfTheTalShiar who all is traveling with James Saturday and who all (if anyone) needs either a ride with me Friday out or Sunday back and / or a place to stay either of the nights? The hotel stuff we can figure out on the fly, but if anyone is planning to ride with me tomorrow morning please let me know a.s.a.p. as the bus is leaving Como around 7:30 a.m. hopefully. :cross:

By Hobie (Robert Petersen)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'm heading out Saturday morning with James. Expect we would arrive right about 10.

Will stay for the whole day and stay overnight with Kris and travel back with him too.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hobie wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:22 am I'm heading out Saturday morning with James. Expect we would arrive right about 10.

Will stay for the whole day and stay overnight with Kris and travel back with him too.
Sounds good. Given we are golfing Sunday morning before we leave, I can hitch a ride to the course with Aaron and leave you with the truck so you can go do something in town on your own before we head back to MN.

By PantsOfTheTalShiar (Jason Tang)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:56 am @Hobie , @Superman ,@BCSWowbagger , and @PantsOfTheTalShiar who all is traveling with James Saturday and who all (if anyone) needs either a ride with me Friday out or Sunday back and / or a place to stay either of the nights? The hotel stuff we can figure out on the fly, but if anyone is planning to ride with me tomorrow morning please let me know a.s.a.p. as the bus is leaving Como around 7:30 a.m. hopefully. :cross:
Welp, the FOMO wins out, and I got someone to cover my shift Saturday. Does it work to ride with Kris Friday morning, stay with Kris Friday night, then ride back with James (@BCSWowbagger) on Saturday?
 -  
Community Contributor
Works for me! :thumbsup:
Question for noob

Is the question how to report a [MQ] personnel in[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]