It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
It's Christmas! That must mean it's time for a pair of Christmas tournaments in London.

When: 13th December 2009, starting at midday
Where: The River Bar, 206-208 Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 2UP

As usual, we'll be having two 3-round tournaments (subject to player interest). You can pre-register for tournament #1 at midday here, and tournament #2 at 3pm (ish) here.

New players are welcome. Anyone without a deck can contact me in advance and I'll provide them with one. If you don't know how to play, then we'll teach you beforehand.

Hope to everyone there.

By Damulak (Stuart Motley)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
2E World Semi-Finalist 2023
2E British National Second Runner-Up 2021
[Dom] I know it's short notice but just to let you know we have arranged a draft in Manchester on Sunday 6th December. Anybody is welcome to attend. Apologies for the short notice but we struggled to get date where enough of us could make it and this seemed to be the only one this side of Christmas.

By RedDwarf (Unjustly Banned)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Damulak wrote:[Dom] I know it's short notice but just to let you know we have arranged a draft in Manchester on Sunday 6th December. Anybody is welcome to attend. Apologies for the short notice but we struggled to get date where enough of us could make it and this seemed to be the only one this side of Christmas.
Unfortunately, the cost to get there by train is astronomical. The cost to get back is even more astronomical. Will and I won't be going, sorry.

Yes, I know I need to get a car.

The sacred cow in 1E for me is: Not Oversimplifiyi[…]

@Rancour@gmx.de @Gul Dakar Florian gets the F[…]

Deck Design Strategy

And just to add to the overall discussion, coming […]

MN 2024 Gatherings

28th it is. 1E Event is up: https://www.trekcc.or[…]