Discuss all of your questions, concerns, comments and ideas about Second Edition.

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
N.C. TOC 6/19/2010

So, it'd been about nine months since anyone had played some Star Trek 2E CCG at our store in Forest City, N.C. That was two seasons and one owner ago, so I headed to (the newly rechristened) Red Planet Games and Hobbies (formerly Next Level Gamez) expecting only a handful of players. Maybe Will Hawkins, both Mike Camps and Nathan Miracle. I was racking my brain trying to A: remember the rules and B: think of a possible sixth player so we could at least have an even number.
Imagine my utter shock when I walked in and found we had nine players there already. Greg Hodgin, George and Susan Meadows, Leslie Ramsey, Charlie Beam and none other than World Champion Neil Timmons were hanging out at our store! People were literally here from up and down the east coast and I was thrown for a loop. Of course, my elation at seeing my old friends soon met the harsh realization that the deck I'd brought had pretty much zero chance against players of this caliber. Still, it would be fun to mix it up again.
My pile was focused on using Call to Arms with Spreading Fear and The Dominion Will Prevail to score bonus points. I've always wanted to play a decent Terok Nor based deck, but it locked me out of so many good Dominion and Cardassian personnel. I decided about a year ago to try a Reclaim Terok Nor deck and it worked okay, so I trimmed the personnel down and changed the focus of the missions to take better advantage of the higher than average strength on Jem'Hadar. I'll freely admit I don't pay enough attention to the Virtual Cards to really know what they all do, but on a lark I decided to glance at the more recent sets. "Dude, check out Virtual Reality Headset!" I exclaimed to no one in particular and then promptly reworked the deck (so long Dissident Damar) to include it. My dilemma pile was focused on Persistent dilemmas and included a few copies of Polywater Intoxication and Lending a Hand since of the virtual dilemmas I liked them the best (and could understand them the easiest.) This was all Friday night before the tournament mind you, so I hadn't playtested at all. Oh well, enough background, time to show everyone that the Dominion will indeed prevail!

After Nathan finally arrived, he and Neil decided to play 5 rounds. With 12 total players, we were in for an interesting afternoon of Trek.

Round 1
Scott Baughman vs. Greg Hodgin
It figures I'd have to play Greg in the first round. I've beaten him before - but that was several years ago and not in a tournament. So, we're off and Greg gets to go first. He's playing Romulans (what a shock!) and gets rolling with two early copies of Clear Ultimatum. He cleared my hand of a copy of The Dominion Will Prevail and then a copy of Spreading Fear. It seemed unlikely I was going to score any bonus points battling now. Greg always throws down Prejudice and Politics and Getting Under Your Skin as early as possible. He frequently finds creative uses for those bonus points like Far Seeing Eyes and of course Power Shift. All those events were quickly on the table. My dilemma pile performed admirably against his early attempts, and I was hopeful I could outlast his Tragic Turn pile thanks to my healthy supply of stronger than iron Jem'Hadar. I had anticipated that playing personnel might end up being a problem against Greg because he would use his Far Seeing Eyes and other denial to rob me of my Reclaim Terok Nor. But he didn't take the bait (he's a crafty one!) and instead he used it to get rid of my two copies of Our Death is Glory to the Founders. This was key as it allowed him to play his copies of Endangered and Power Shift with impunity in the late game. I attempted some missions and even double-teamed on so that near the end of the game it was 70 to 70. This deck was doing better than I thought - even now when it had to switch to being a solver since Greg had wrecked my bonus points strategy. Tragic Turns turned deadly, but I kept cloning Vorta, hatching Jem'hadar, drafting Cardassians and recruiting Breen to keep the pressure on. I got a critical stop with a Polywater Intoxication and thought I had Greg when his Romulan away team seemed to be out of Treachery (what?) but no...he played a copy of Outlining the Stakes to ignore that requirement on the mission he was attempting and won the game 100 to 70.
Record, 0-1.
Ah well, first round loss, but I wasn't going to let it get me down, the deck preformed admirably. But that dilemma pile wasn't all that healthy.

Round 2
Scott Baughman vs. Micheal Camp
Big Mike and I have played Star Trek 2E since...well, since I taught him how to play when 2E was first released around the time Star Trek: Nemesis came out. He usually loves to bring some Klingon action to the table, but like I said we haven't played much lately and he decided to try some Maquis-type craziness. He played Athos IV, but in addition to the people you'd expect him to play he also had some of the Revised characters from Voyager's hologram suite; The Mirror Universe TOS crew; and Luther Sloan! This was going to be an interesting one. Mike's dilemma pile was almost the same as he'd been using for years. This was a plus for me because I knew how to attempt around it (send a sandbag crew first and send a smaller, skill horse crew second) but it was also bad news for me. Mike knew JUST how to use it against me. However, another benefit for me came in the ships he was using. Condors and the Baxial were useful for him, but their low shields meant they were useful for me as well. I used the VR Headset to great effect in this game, stopping random Cardassian dudes to bring out heavy hitters like Goran'agar and Borath, Subconscious Projection. I parked both of these guys on a Jem'hadar Attack Ship and thanks to Spreading Fear and Call To Arms scored 10 points almost at will by hammering away on a usually empty Baxial. I completed two missions and Mike had one turn before I was able to blast Neelix's ship again and score the 10 points I needed to win. Mike also knew how I liked to play dilemmas and so on his last turn he went all in and sent a team of 13! I knew he had left about 5 people in his ship (he'd been playing a lot of personnel) and so I figured it was a sandbag. But I ALSO knew that Mike most often likes to bluff when he can back it up. Odds were good both team A and team B could complete the mission. I stopped a TON of his guys with An Issue of Trust and then a few more with others then - a well-timed Timescape means that his team B won't be attempting the mission again this turn. On my next turn, I blasted away at the Baxial, scored my last 10 points and won the game 100 to 65.
Record 1-1.
Hey, the gameplan does work when I don't face so much disruption that I lose my key cards.

Round 3
Scott Baughman vs. Charlie Beam
What up Gooch? Charlie always plays interesting decks. He's the guy that taught me how awesome infiltrators could be back in the day so I was looking forward to this. Charlie was playing Cadets! Oh this WAS going to be interesting. He had Titan out there for the Cadet mission and got to go first after we flipped a penny. On his turn 1 Charlie dropped six personnel, many cadets. Later Mot the Barber and Boothby showed up. I hadn't seen a cadet deck like this before and when he went out attempting in the U.S.S. Excelsior with Rachel Garrett leading the cadets he specifically left Boothby on Earth. I'm a nice guy and asked Charlie, "Hey, are you sure you meant to leave Boothby at home?" I was ready to let him take it back when he informed me, "Boothby doesn't have to be present to boost my cadets. He just stays at home and tends the grounds. He's good like that." So, away he went. But I drew some awesome dilemmas including The Captain's Guests which allowed me to stop him. Thanks to Garrett's text, I even slowed him down some more. On my early turns, the draw deck wasn't having nearly as much good luck as my dilemma pile. I was struggling to even play personnel as I drew a lot of high cost guys that I was supposed to use with Call to Arms to score bonus points and none of the methods with which to play them to Terok Nor. No sign of Reclaim Terok Nor or any VR Headsets meant I was limping along with a couple of Jem'hadar and Cardies that natively have the TN icon. Weyoun did show up to help, but I just couldn't buy a mission completion. I stopped Charlie on his second attempt at Titan thanks to Moral Choice (geez, what a 'screw you' dilemma for Feds!) but on the third attempt he solved for 40 and then went straight over to Avert Danger and scored another 35 points quickly. I got a decent crew together and went out on a space attempt, only to be sent Where No One Has Gone Before. On his next turn, he played Data, Lucasian Chair for 1! I stopped him at Geological Survey but did nothing on my final turn of the game. He attempted Geological Survey with a team A that I barely stopped and then solved the mission for the game with Data, Ezri Dax (NA) Persus and Gideon Seyetik. 100 to 0.
Record 1-2.
Yeah, so Cadets are the real deal. I gotta look into building that sometime. Great job, Charlie.

Round 4
Scott Baughman vs. Susan Meadows
Susan is a delight to face in a game as she's gracious and calm, but canny. I was a little surprised to see her playing Klingons, but also happy that so far I hadn't faced two of the same affiliations. It turned out she was all about TOS Klingons, too, so my goatee and fu-manchu jokes were on standby. I got to go first and really got rolling well early with a VR Headset taking care of bringing out extra high cost, non-TN peeps each turn. I was able to solve Study Rare Phenomenon on my second attempt and took an early lead. But I wasn't the only one making good use of equipment as Susan played her fair share of gear - but none of it was as pointy as I expected, just gadgets. She solved Amnesty Talks on the first attempt. I tried to take out a key personnel with a Secret Identity, but she brought out General Chang and thanks to his little switcheroo gaining some Diplomacy she was able to get past my dilemmas and solve the mission. On my turn, I had a Jem'hadar Battleship up and going with two personnel who cost four or more and was able to score 10 points off Spreading Fear. She was running Chronos One so the shields weren't too hard for me to overcome. Later, I used The Dominion Will Prevail to get a couple dilemmas under a mission, but Susan was wise enough to stack them under one I wasn't likely to attempt. I plowed on and solved another mission with some strong Jem'hadar. On Susan's turns she was able to get more personnel in play to keep her numbers up and headed to Vulcan. I played He Wasn't Nice and tried to off Kahless, but Susan wanted to save him using Escape. I countered with Our Death Is Glory to the Founders and offed Rak'tazan to make sure Kahless went down. Sadly, Susan was STILL able to solve the mission and headed for her third and final mission for the win. I stopped her and on my turn I Spread Fear for 10 points with Call to Arms again and killed Kor. I needed 10 points to win the game. At Transport Delegations, Blended sealed the deal for me stopping most of Susan's team. On my next turn, I blasted Chronos One again and scored 10 points to win.
Record 2-2.
So, I'm batting .500...or something. Susan's dilemma pile was old school and worked reasonably well.

Round 5
Scott Baughman vs. Leslie Ramsey
Leslie has only recently started playing Star Trek 2E and brought a Deep Space Nine deck to the tournament built by Charlie Beam. I went first and got going again with the VR Headset. Early game, this is such a boon and way better than Reclaim Terok Nor in the long run. I think I'll up VR Headset to 3 copies and drop Reclaim all together. She played Pickpocket and I started to get worried. You never like to see cards that you hardly ever see because you just aren't prepared for them. Later, Harrad-Sar showed up and she downloaded three Orions. No, busty green chicks - my only weakness! But seriously, Leslie kept laying down thieves and played Bustling With Activity to download even more personnel each turn. I got a good ship going and headed to Study Rare Phenomenon, but Gomtuu Shockwave ruined my day. Leslie played more thieves but was shipless so I attempt again on my turn. This time it was Personal Duty slowing me down. She got a Tamarian Vessel out and I silently cursed the green chicks for seducing the captain of a ship that had shields 9. I solved SRP on my third attempt. Leslie's thieves tried to solve Investigate Rogue Comet. Unbelievable Emergency did hit but only stopped thanks to her Emergency Transport Unit. At Deliver Prisoners, I saw Chula: the Chandra stop a boatload of peeps and then Assassination Attempt killed two. Ouch, Leslie's dilemma pile was eating me for lunch! On her turn, she activates one of her two copies of Pickpocket and it fails. She attempted anyway and was stopped by An Issue of Trust (this is quickly becoming one of my MVP dilemmas.) On my turn, Chula: The Chandra wrecks me again (dang it, Bashir Founder, why do you have to cost so much?) On Leslie's turn, she plays Galen and goes to get him and then succeeds on Pickpocket. I think she's got the solve surely this turn, but I try for Chula: The Dice anyway. Hey, Chula is sauce for the goose and the gander right? Actually, it was right, as even with the boost from Pickpocket, her thieves just can't muster the Integrity > 6 to pass The Dice. Since Leslie had a ship with shields 9, my Jem'hadar Battleship wouldn't be able to win an engagement against it, so this must mean I'll have to solve three missions to win due to a lack of bonus points from Call to Arms, right? Wrong, I put Enabran Tain, Head of the Obsidian Order in the deck with a couple Modern Galors. I had the Modern Galor in play so I used a VR Headset to bring out Tain. I solved the mission and then staffed a Battleship plus Modern Galor to go Spread some Fear with Call To Arms and score 10 bonus points. Pickpocket worked on Leslie turn again but hey another Chula: The Dice means she's stopped one more. On my turn I had another two ships on one action to score 10 more points. Leslie finally solves Investigate Rogue Comet and then heads to another mission. I stop her with some hand dilemmas and on my last turn I Spread Fear once more with Tain and co. to score 10 more points for the win, 100 to 35.
Final Record 3-2.
For a deck I threw together on Friday night, I was pleased with a 3-2 finish. I scored a Ressikan Flute and an Armed Search Party in the prize support and finished in 7th place. I'm stoked that everyone was able to come South (or North) and look forward to more Star Trek 2E at Red Planet Games and Hobbies.

By KillerB (John Corbett)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Architect
Community Contributor
Cadets Charlie Beam? Come on man, you better play that junk down south, because you know that nonsense would get smoked up north.

When you're done being the 'junior circuit' champ down south you come on up here to Jersey to play against the big boys. I'll remind you why you are "The Big Slow" Charlie Beam. Wooooo!

8)

By PK of VA
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I hadn't realized Scott put up a tournament report already, but I wrote one as well so I'll just stick it in this post.

It has been a few years since I've participated in a major 2E event, the last being VA regionals around the time Strange New Worlds released. Going into this one I was curious whether I wouldbe able to survive, especially after ariving and seeing a totally unexpected 12 people, including some top notch players like Neil Timmons and Charlie Beam. I knew I had a solid deck but I also knew it was going to be a rough tournament. I brought a Cardi capture/kill deck because it was what I was most familiar with, having played it several times since Evek was released. It's a fun deck but for this tournament I added a lot of meta cards that I don't normally use which proved less helpful than id hoped.

Round 1: vs. Mikey Camp (TNG Earth)
Mikey's a cool guy, the youngest of the players at the tournament. He was playing oldschool TNG science and started out very quickly. He attempted early with a crew of 5, two died but he came back next turn and completed then headed for a planet. At this point my dilemmas started working and when he sent down 6 only 1 survived. I captured three with Evek and started gaining bonus points, then went to attempt my first mission and due to some lucky draws on dilemmas like chula:echoes nobody was stopped, I completed and moved on. He wasn't able to recover fast enough to complete a second so the game went 100-30 in my favor.
Score 1-0

Round 2: vs. Greg Hodgin (Romulan)
Greg was one of the players I knew I would have to face at some point to have a shot at winning overall, he's a good player and his deck was fairly solid. He was using every romulan trick, tons of bonus points being gained and spent, cards removed from deck and hand, etc. He started off rather quickly setting up his event pile, his primary goal was to prevent me from getting any captives. Fortuantely I started off well too, playing tain on turn 4 taking 3 captives and while a FSE removed 2x Ensared early i had a third in hand. On his first attempt in space I played tragic turn and the clown:guillotine along with another kill dilemma, and was none too happy to see two tragic turns put under the mission, not a good way to start! The rest of the match was a brutal back and forth, tons of personnel being killed on both sides, uninvited bought me a turn twice but my kill dilemmas were just not working like they should. Not one ACE consumed the entire match, so I was killing just enough to stop him. At the same time his dilemmas were tearing my crews apart, and his use of Whispers and Tsiolkovsky left me with none alive twice. At one point Greg was nearly decked out with not enough personnel in play to finish and I thought I had the game, but after removing Grav-Plating Trap from my hand he played In A MIrror Darkly and got it all back. In the end he was able to pull off three missions to my one, and after burning some points on Endangered and Conflict we ended 20-100. At this point I wasn't feeling good about my chances, my dilemma pile fizzled against Greg and my deck was moving slow. But there were 3 rounds to go so I just had to focus and get to work.
Score 1-1

Round 3: vs Nathan Miracle (TOS)
Nathan was kind enough to give me a ride to the tournament and we discussed decks a little bit on the way. I knew he was playing TOS which was one of the decks I was most afraid of, between Number One and of course Kirk who both do major damage to a capture/kill deck. So we started the game and we both got off to a very quick start, he attempted a mission early and my dilemmas finally came together, I was cutting down his personnel but being sure to leave Kirk alive to play Ensnared the following turn. His first attempt left 3 alive, including Kirk who became my captive the next turn. On the same turn I also played Evek, and when he revealed his top three I knew the game was going my way; McCoy, Chekov and Decker. Then I went to attempt missions and with some lucky random selections walked through the first mission in one attempt and moved to the second where I was stopped. Nathan scrambled to get personnel back in play, which he did rather quickly, managing to solve the first mission soon after but at his second mission ran into another wall of death, leaving 2 personnel alive. He was still hopeful, however, because as soon as he played Number One he would have three of his best personnel back. But my next turn ruined any chance of that happening as I killed and played another Evek, revealing Number One on top of his deck and sealing the game for me. Another turn of Labor Camp points along with a second completed mission meant the game ended in my favor 100-35. Fortunately he still gave me a ride back home :)
Score 2-1

Round 4: vs Charlie Beam (Cadets)
I'd been looking forward to meeting Charlie, he's been hosting and attending tournaments about an hour away from where I was living for the last year but I never made it out to one of his, and he never came down to my local group on a week when i was playing. I know he's a good player so I was a little worried about this matchup, especially considering how fast cadets can move. He proved my fears correct as he got off lightning fast. He started off by beaming Deanna Troi, Ship's counselor to my headquarters, allowing him to pull a card out of my hand every turn. This denied me of a ship for quite a long time. Very clever. On turn 4 or 5 he was at POM with a full crew and once again my dilemma draws just didn't work, killing only two personnel and allowing him to complete the mission on the first attempt then move on to a planet. I had to turn up the pressure at this point so I played TT with Entanglement and every dilemma I could afford, using every opportunity to target specific skills. I killed off every Physics personnel he had in play, and was able to destaff his ship. This bought me a few turns to complete a mission, get some captives and some bonus points, but it was only too soon that he was back attempting again and he managed to complete his second mission. He went for his third mission where I continued to kill off physics personnel (required by both planet missions) leaving 3 personnel in play, and no physics. In the mean time I had managed to complete two missions and was steadily scoring with Labor Camp, putting me at 90 points while he had 75 with 6 dilemmas under his final planet mission. He had 5 personnel in play but no physics. That's when Skalaar became quite useful, as I had Davies sitting in my brig. He moved to my mission, discarded four cards from hand to use Skalaar's ability and got Davies aboard his ship, but when he went to move to his planet mission he realized he had made a critical error by moving to my 3 range space mission on his 8 range ship meaning he did not have enough range to get back. He was forced to end his turn and at the start of my turn i scored 10 points for the win. Game ends 100-75 in my favor.
Score 3-1

Round 5: vs Neil Timmons (Maquis)
It had been a long day already but it was about to get much longer as I was sitting across from Neil who was playing Maquis. I was ready for Maquis, between event destruction and plenty of card drawing mechanisms. I knew it would be a hard battle but I was feeling hopeful, especially after drawing my opening hand and seeing Tain and Evek along with three other cheap cardis and NA dukat. So I started off quickly getting 5 cardassians in play. Neil was setting up all his Maquis nonsense, Valjeen/Defiant/Reide along with some smuggling and dilemma manipulation. I go to play my sixth cardassian to get Evek to work and Cascade Virus puts it in the discard. Next turn, i play my sixth cardassian, virus discards it. Two turns wasted trying to get one cardassian in play and I'm not feeling so confident anymore. Neil is still setting up so I get a little bit of time to work, but between the defiant and reide its difficult to get anywhere. Then for the next five turns I don't draw a single personnel, a block of about 20 non-personnel cards were sitting on top of my deck. For several turns I am forced to spend all 7 counters drawing, then discarding and ending my turn. The worst draw I've ever seen was made ten tmes worse by Neil's Maquis trickery, which gave him all the time in the world to set up and attempt missions at his own pace. When he did finally begin attempting missions my kill pile worked well, wrecking his crew a couple of times. Uninvited helped to stall while I finally began to draw personnel. Evek pulled a captive and I was finally moving to attempt in space. His dilemma draws were not to his liking, to say the least, so he burned an Unexpected and didn't draw much better. Then his first Tragic Turn burned two more TTs and I felt his pain from my earlier match vs Greg, but I was happy to see it. Nonetheless he did kill off 4 personnel, leaving me with a respectable 5 and stopping me. I was feeling good about that until, on his turn, he slapped down M'Vil and All-Out War to finish what his dilemmas couldn't, and my ship was destaffed. From this point of the game onward we had a brutal back and forth, killing and playing personnel over and over. I finished my first mission and pulled out Phoenix. Time was wearing down when Neil finally finished off a second mission. In the last few minutes of the game I nearly completed a second mission but he killed just enough to stop me. On his turn time ran out, he wasn't able to get a third mission so the game ended 30-75. For a change my deck was the part that fizzled entirely while my dilemmas worked quite well. The way this game went i was very happy to at least take it to time.
Score 3-2

At the point the tournament ends and I think to myself with a 3-2 record for the day I'll probably end between 4rd and 6th. Then I hear Nathan call out "There's a 6-way tie for 2nd place" apparently half of the players also went 3-2, so he used SoS to narrow that 6-way down, leaving myself Charlie and Greg all with a score of 3-2 and 47 SoS, and since I had lost to Greg, Gret lost to Charlie, and Charlie lost to me, we all ended in 2nd place. It was one rough tournament, and lots of fun. I'll take a tie for 2nd with this group of players any day. Congrats to Neil on a third regional win!

By Foreman
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
It was cool reading two different reports from the same tourney. I think I learn more about this game from reading these reports than I do from anything else.
Thanks for posting them.

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
Foreman wrote:It was cool reading two different reports from the same tourney.
There's a third already on the tourney page, from Neil. So you can see both sides of a couple different games.
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
PK of VA wrote:oh i didnt realize that function existed, thanks :)
That makes two of us :)

Michael,
reader of tournament reports
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Maelwys wrote:Great tournament reports from both of you!
Don't forget, if you go to the tournament page you can add your report into the database, so it'll be archived forever. ;-)
Just out of curiosity, is there a page that shows every tournament report that was posted this way or does it only appear for the tournament that it was posted for?

Michael

By Maelwys (Chris Lobban)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Community Contributor
The Ninja Scot wrote:Just out of curiosity, is there a page that shows every tournament report that was posted this way or does it only appear for the tournament that it was posted for?
At the moment they only appear on the tournament page, or the player's profile page. I could probably make a list of all of them appear somewhere though, I just haven't yet.
(Hint: If you want to read lots, check out Neil's tournament profile... for a few months last year he was posting a report after every tournament)

By PK of VA
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I can't seem to find where to submit a report on the tournament page, what am I missing?

I also think it would be great if you were able to put up a section for tournament reports that simply showed all submitted reports from newest to oldest, they're always interesting to read especially for players who don't have extremely active groups locally. Maybe more people would write them if that becomes available :) I'd especially love to see some for 1st Edition.

By ntimmons (Neil Timmons)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
just go into your tournament page, and on the right hand side you can select "deck - report" just pick report & it will take you to a page where you can write a report. Then an icon will show up that says you have an article on that tournament for people to read. you can click again on "report" on the right to edit if necessary, but that way people can reference the winner, the score, the opponents etc while they are reading your report :-)

N!
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]