It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans! Along side my longtime broadcast partner, Matt "The Original Champion" Frid, I'm Kris "The Old Pro" Sonsteby formally welcoming you to join the New Year's Revolution PPV, this year's 5th annual charity draft event to benefit Feed My Starving Children!

As was the case last year, the following stipulations will apply:

1) Universal Reporting: this means that in this unique draft format, all the personnel in your deck are playable to your HQ regardless of affiliation.

2) Pick Your Poison Matchups: this means you can donate to the cause to choose who either yourself, a friend, or a foe are paired up with in each round.

3) To Be The Man, You Gotta Beat The Man Challenge: this means at the start of each round you can bid to play one of the handful of World Champions in attendance in order to win a boat load of prizes if you beat them.

Stay tuned to this thread and the CC's main page for further details as they become available. Last year 23 people showed up to help the cause and we collectively raised over $1,000 for FMSC. Will you help us top both of those totals this year? New Year's Revolution, you... gotta... be... there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Just a heads up that details about the event have been updated, most notably the start time has been pushed back to high noon. See you there!

By caleb
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Just in case people don't know about Feed My Starving Children, they are a non-profit organization that packages food in MN and distributes it across the world to literally feed people who are starving without it. You can check them out at www.fmsc.org.

One of the most remarkable things about this organization is that 85 cents out of every dollar goes directly to purchasing food and shipping it overseas! They keep their overhead cost incredibly low by relying 100% on volunteer workers to package the food at their warehouses. They also rely heavily on donations; that's why we're excited to invite anyone and everyone who loves Star Trek and people to come and play with us for a good cause! Like Kris said, last year we raised just over $1,000 but what he didn't say was how many children that fed: because FMSC can feed a child for a day for only 15 cents that's 6,667 days of healthy food provided by one day of super fun gaming!

Make a resolution you can follow through with this year and join the revolution on New Year's Day!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Just a heads up that if you are planning to attend, please pre-register so Caleb and I can get an idea of how much product to order for this sealed deck slug-fest! Check the article on the main page for complete details, and we'll see you in a little less than a month at New Year's Revolution!

By shagg08 (Michael O'Shogay)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Sorry wont be able to make it up to this one. Hopefully early next year I can make it up again for a tourney. Damn snow in the winter makes for very long drives.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Altoid wrote:In case people want a link to event details and/or want to pre-register...
Thanks, dude! :cheersL:

Also, if you would like even more details, check out the main page article here.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
We're only a little over two weeks away from New Year's Revolution, the hottest pay per view of this cold Minnesota winter! Come on down to OP2K for the 5th Annual FMSC Charity Draft for your chance at a brand spanking new Series VI promo tournament foil, a game against a former World Champion, a shot at the infamous Million Dollar Jacket, or all of the above!

On this afternoon of mayhem, everyone can play regardless of their donation amount, all of your drafted personnel can report to your HQ, and all of your opponents can be hand selected. Why wouldn't you want to play? So get yourself pre-registered and outta bed on New Year's Day for a rocking good time with The Old Pro and the rest of MN's finest, because when it comes to New Year's Revolution... you... gotta... be... THERE!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
<Update> Event listing has now be updated to include a listing of the packs we will be drafting. So, come on down to New Year's Revolution and throw down a game or 4 with a former World Champion. What better way to ring in the new year?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
<Breaking News Update> Just a heads up to all that are attending or thinking of attending, I received the CC's tournament "care package" in the mail last night, and it's awesome! Dan the Shipping Man has sworn me to secrecy until the goodies are handed out on New Year's Day, but rest assured this kit rivals the one we received for Premiere Series - Minnesota! So come on down to OP2K in a little over two weeks for a couple of games, a raucous good time, and your chance at walking away with some amazing prizes! Coming to PPV on 1/1/11, it's T2E's New Year's Revolution! You... gotta... be... THERE!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Jerad wrote:Posting here as well guys. If anyone can either host me for a night on Friday or give me a ride from Rochester on Saturday I will be able to attend.
If the south west Minnesota guys can't give you a ride up, you could just stay here Friday night and catch a ride with Hayes and Co. on the way back. Only draw back is that I work Friday. :/

By mindmage (Ben Johnson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
My friend Tony will be coming to play in this.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
mindmage wrote:My friend Tony will be coming to play in this.
Good to hear it, Ben! While there aren't a ton of players pre-registered, I expect we will draw 16 to 20 or so as in year's past because I'm assuming Caleb's group of brothers / friends will make their "once-a-year" appearances. :cheersL:

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.