It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans! It's your ol' pal, The Old Pro for my absentee broadcast partner, The Original Champion, inviting you to join us for the next stop on the road to Minnesota's 5th World Title at Spring Stampede! That's right, coming to PPV in a little under three weeks, it's your last chance to test out Regional builds, it's Spring Stampede!

This 4 round constructed deck event will be going down on April 19th at high noon at the historic OP2K Arena. So, come on down and slug it out with special guest referee The Razor, Thunder Dan, and the rest of the T2E Superstars!

In this edition, will The Genius return to the ring to take everyone to school? Will The Old Pro rebound from back-to-back heart-breaking losses? Or will The Beast From the East ride his winning streak right on into Regional Season? For answers to these and all of your T2E Entertainment questions, tune in to Spring Stampede to find out!

Often imitated but never duplicated, the hottest brand going in the business today is T2E Entertainment. You gotta be there!

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Actually, it's March 19th, not April, just incase someone didn't check the tournament posting.

Looking forward to seeing anyone who can make it this weekend. Please pre-register if you can so I know how much to run off for prize support. There's going to be a lot of hi-rez printables for prizes, as well as awesome sleeves I picked up. Get your deck ready for Regionals!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to another one of my homies, @seve[…]

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]