For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Shipping Manager
By SirDan (Dan Hamman)
 - Shipping Manager
 -  
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Get your e-Tribbles ready! Download and install Lackey!

The first online Tribbles tournament will be next Sunday, April 24th at 8pm Pacific time. Expect the tournament to go about two hours.

Depending on how many players we get, we'll divvy up into multiple tables. An hour for the first round, and if we have more than one table, an hour for the second round.

There will be another tournament at a different time in another week or so; if this is a bad time for you (or a bad day), fear not, you'll have another chance!

But I have a special prize this week: three foil tribbles from Trials and Tribble-ations plus a leftover Regionals 2011 Tribble. First and second place will get their choice of one of these four cards, the other two will be distributed randomly.

Get registered! Join us! An online tournament over in one day!

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Oh shit, you get one of these and the next thing you know they've multiplied to fill the whole board.

Somebody pass me a batleth. :D

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Congrats, SirDan! And glad to hear that this was a success :cheersL: I'll be trying to make one in the near future.

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0

2024 1E Michigan Regional

If there's interest I can run & play 2E after.[…]