For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By thsch (Thomas Schneider)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The May 2E online tournament will start on Thursday 12th of May.

If you want to participate, please register either by posting here or by following the link to the tournament page.

If you and your opponent agree ahead of time, you can play your game using Lackey, Holotable, or GCCG (see here for details about the different systems). The use of this programs is not mandatory, so if you (or your opponent) want to play your game in the traditional way using voice or text chat, you are welcome to do so.

As in the last tournaments, each game will have the following time limit restrictions:
If you play over skype or other voice program - there is a two hour time limit with the ability for the players to agree to any extensions.
If you play over text chat (such as in the game room or instant messenger) you have a three hour time limit with the ability for the players to agree to any extensions.

Players have to publish their decklists after the tournament.

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'd love to play a game by Holotable. I still have it on my computer, where can I get the plugin?
Achievement Master
By SirRogue
 - Achievement Master
 -  
Emperor
Hmmm. I would love to play, but I don't think I can handle another Skype-less, Lackey-less game. Just too much time for a single game. Have fun!

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.