It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good evening, 'trek fans! It's your ol' pal, The Old Pro for my absentee broadcast partner, The Original Champion, inviting you to join us for the next stop on the road to Minnesota's 5th World Title at The Great American Bash! That's right, coming to PPV in a little over six weeks, it's your only chance to take a breather from the Regional grind, it's The Great American Bash!

This 4 round sealed deck event will be going down on June 18th at 11 a.m. inside the infamous Jungle Arena. Each entrant will be given a starter deck of choice from Premiere or Call to Arms and up to 4 additional packs of their choice from both sets and Strange New Worlds and with what you see being what you get, everyone should be sure to chose wisely! So, come on down and slug it out with rising stars Thunder Dan, The Asian Sensation, and the rest of the T2E Entertainment Superstars to see who reigns supreme in the limited card pool that is straight sealed!

In this edition, will T2E’s Power Couple return to the ring rusty or better than ever? Will The Old Pro continue his recent hot streak or will someone shot him out of the saddle? Will The Natural continue his sealed deck languishing or rebound to sealed deck dominance? For answers to these and all of your T2E Entertainment questions, tune in to The Great American Bash to find out!

Often imitated but never duplicated, the hottest brand going in the business today is T2E Entertainment. You gotta be there!

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Now this sounds like a grand ol' time! I love the thought that everyone is on the same level depending on the cards they get. Well, that and skill of course.
This is gonna' be a groovy time!

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Peacob wrote:Hey Kris this does sound like a lot of fun. The location is right, now I just have to see if the time works out as well. Sure hope it does.
It'll work. (in a mystical voice) Own the time. Own it...and it shall be yours!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
It should be a good time. I have the Premiere combo box at home, and the other two boxes are coming. It will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with for sure, and how well all of us do in sealed when all of our brain's are tapped in to constructed deck mode. :wink:

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ugh, I also forgot this was Father's Day weekend and we're going to be out of town. Sorry I won't be able to make it this time. I'm going to try to set something up for July, possibly including some extra activity for anyone who can make it out.

Hope everyone else can make it for the sealed and have a great time!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Just a reminder that the Great American Bash is set to go off in two weeks! This will be a great chance for the rookies to come out, get some new cards, and play games on a level playing field with the rest of T2E's Superstars. Additionally, this gig will also offer the ring vets a chance to change things up, take some time to reload between Regionals, and just generally lend a hand to the newer folks in a non-V card infused environment. So, what are you waiting for? Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell your neighbors' friends and your friends' neighbors to get on down to the R.H. Stafford Library in two weeks! It's the Great American Bash, people! You gotta be THERE!

By waso
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote:Just a reminder that the Great American Bash is set to go off in two weeks! This will be a great chance for the rookies to come out, get some new cards, and play games on a level playing field with the rest of T2E's Superstars. Additionally, this gig will also offer the ring vets a chance to change things up, take some time to reload between Regionals, and just generally lend a hand to the newer folks in a non-V card infused environment. So, what are you waiting for? Tell your friends! Tell your neighbors! Tell your neighbors' friends and your friends' neighbors to get on down to the R.H. Stafford Library in two weeks! It's the Great American Bash, people! You gotta be THERE!
I told my neighbor but he just glared at me. Might have something to with me telling him to move his truck the day before.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
<<UPDATE>> Due to a lack of interest on playing on the 18th, the Great American Bash has received a change of venue and time. This event will now be happening TONIGHT at my house in Coon Rapids starting roughly at 7 p.m. with the scheduled participants being The Old Pro, The Asian Sensation, The Goon, and The Razor. If anyone wants to join us for pizza, drinks, and sealed fun, give me a call and I will get you directions.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Great time last night at Great American Bash! Lil, Jer, and Goon came by for pizza, some adult beverages, and a few games of sealed awesomeness in which Jer won two games (beating Goon and Lil), Lil won two games (beating Goon and me), and I won two games (beating Goon and Jer.) Goon, despite the 0-3 record, probably had the most fun as he kept messing with his opponents, and Lil was all too happy to pull out her first sanctioned win against me (apparently, I can't beat my Asian cohorts any longer.) If you missed it, that's too bad, but stay tuned to the forums for details regarding T2E Entertainment's upcoming PPV schedule because you gotta be there!

By JamesValEson (Barry Windschitl)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Crap, just saw this got nixed at the last second. I even got the 18th off for it. Crap!
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]