It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Saturday, September 10th, at 11:00 AM
Ramsey County Library - Roseville Branch
2180 North Hamline Ave
Roseville, MN 55113
1/2 block south of highway 36 on Hamline Ave

We'll be playing in the Board Room on the second floor - once at the top of the stairs, make two lefts and head for the far back corner past the bathrooms.

3 rounds, no fees, nothing fancy, bring something fun or something you haven't quite worked the kinks out of yet to get some exercise. I'll bring some treats and there's a Dunn Brothers on the first floor for drinks and other goodies.

Contact me if you need more directions or info. Hope to see you there!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks to everyone who could make it, I had a blast and it sounds like most or all of you did as well. Congrats to Kris for the win and completing his 15 affiliation circuit this year! I look forward to seeing many of you at both the next event this Friday as well as Trek Bowl coming up on October 8th & 9th!

By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
You were supposed to say it was horrible and a dismal failure so that I wouldn't have to be sad about missing it.... :borg:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Iron Prime wrote:You were supposed to say it was horrible and a dismal failure so that I wouldn't have to be sad about missing it.... :borg:
But then you'll try that much harder to get to the next one, right? ;) I hope you can make it to an event soon!
Crossover question

I was literally just typing up this question all[…]

Danny gets the FW against Tjark - 100 - 35 Good t[…]

Back from the old days, pre-errata Visit Cochrane[…]

@VictoryIsLife FW @jadziadax8 100-0