For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2023
Architect
Not to take away attention from The Mad Vulcan's Block tournament that starts on the same day, but if, like me, you could do with some practice in full OTF environment before GenCon, here's your chance to see how The Maquis will affect the rules/card pool that will be used for Worlds!

[Maq] card pool: full, rules: OTF

[Maq] 3 rounds unless we have more than 8 players.

[Maq] Should any errata be announced on July 7, they will be ignored for the purposes of this event.

[Maq] I will try to get my hands on a release kit to use a prize support (no entry fee, but as always, donations are encouraged).

Pre-register here!

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Looks like the prize kit should arrive within the next days, so if you want a chance to get that shiny [Maq] Defiant, sign up!

Plan is to give one Defiant to the winner, and randomly* award the rest.

(* Rumour has it a complete deck list and tournament report will influence the distribution pattern 8) )
Last edited by Kaiser on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
First round pairings:

Stefan (Worf Son of Mogh) vs. Justin Ford (Resistance-is-futile)
Mark Napier (Squircifer) vs. bunz (bunz)
Mark (soggy_amphipbian) vs. J (The Mad Vulcan)
Edwin Latrell (Latrell) vs. Ben Hosp (bhosp)
Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) vs. Peter Ludwig (martok88)

Randomly decide who goes first; please post results here on send via PM by Sunday, 13 July.

If you want to join, I will jump in to even the numbers, just let me know.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
FW for Bunz!!! 100-97 damn close game, damn good game, damn you bunz!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
FW Peter VS Seppel FL 100:0. GRRRRRRR.... But probably my scheme will catch someone off-guard. Vreenak: It's a steak... :)

Thanks for the chat and game, of course. And sorry for the delay. Seeking revenge in London :) .

By The Mad Vulcan (J)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I defeated Mark with 100 to 0 for the FW. Very fun game that was close fought in the beginning and then started to favour he who went first.

By Mogh, Son Of Worf (Meinhard S. Rohr)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E Swedish National Champion 2018
Although I sent a message to my opponent on last Monday and the message was delivered on Tuesday, I received no response. I'm tired of stuff like this in online tournaments. Please either give me a FW (bye the very least) or drop me from the tournament.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Latrell and I were going to play last night but I was in no mood to deal with the busted Lackey update. We'll try again as soon as we can.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
FYI Latrell and I are going to get our game done tonight.

By bhosp
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
I managed to squeeze out a FW 100-90 against Latrell thanks to dumb luck and a last minute Dilemma Resolution Guide consultation.

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
bhosp wrote:I managed to squeeze out a FW 100-90 against Latrell thanks to dumb luck and a last minute Dilemma Resolution Guide consultation.
This was a great game! Thanks Ben.

By Squircifer (Mark Napier)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
fw for me, 129-65

i managed to barely eek this out... cool game... luck favored me big time. have fun the rest of the tourney ben.

I guess we should have done "What can we do[…]

Jared FW Kris 100-35

South Dakota Regional May 18th

Likely I should be able to attend. Just need the[…]

Nelvana Trap

Wait ... what? Since when does battle during […]