For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Good morning everyone.

I have set up an online 1E Block tournament. I am hoping there is enough interest to get one going. Tournament is scheduled to begin 6 April and will go for at least three rounds/weeks.

Per the Usual, Lackey and Skype required to play. Players will have one week to submit their results to me so that we can move on to the next round.

Please let me know if you are interested in playing.

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Good morning everyone.

In accordance with the Organized Play Guide, I used Random.org to generate Initial Pairings.
I did this by inputting each of our names and then asking the generator to pair by evens and odds. The results are copy pasted below:

There were 4 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Edwin Latrell vs 3.Violet Edgar
2.Michael Van Breemen vs 4.Kenneth Tufts

Timestamp: 2015-04-06 16:35:20 UTC

Additionally, as I am participating in my own tourney, I need to nominate secondary and tertiary TDs. I'd like to nominate Ken as the secondary and MVB as the tertiary. If there are any objections to this please let me know, otherwise we'll go forward.

You have one week to complete your games online. As per the usual online environment, Lackey and Skype required. Please submit your results to me no later than Sunday 2359 EST. If there is a scheduling conflict or other issue, please let me know in advance of that time.

Lastly, It looks like we have a New Player: Violet Edgar. Welcome! and let any of us know if you have any questions. Good Luck everyone!

By VioletBlaze (Violet Edgar)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Yes, very new, including to how these things are usually organized XD
Is there some kind of FAQ for online tournaments somewhere? I played a 2e tournament once, but it was a one-day affair.

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
All right, so first round posting for Edwin and Violet. FW for Edwin: 100 - 65 in a VERY close game.

We played an excellent game and I hope it was a solid introductory game to 1E for you Violet. I have entered the pertinent details in my tournament report for the rest of you to read up on after the tourney if over. Looking forward to the next round!

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Good morning everyone,

Today begins the second round of our Another Block tournament.

Pairings this week are
Kenneth Tufts vs Edwin Latrell
AND
Violet Edgar vs Michael Van Breemen

As always, you have one week to complete your games online. Please submit your results to me no later than Sunday 2359 EST. If there is a scheduling conflict or other issue, please let me know in advance of that time.

Good luck everyone!

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Good morning everyone,

My apologies for the delay in posting. Round three, Final round pairings are

Kenneth Tufts vs Violet Edgar
AND
Edwin Latrell vs Michael Van Breemen

Due to my errant posting, you all have until Monday at 2359 EST set up a time to meet and execute a game and the report the results of your round. If there is a scheduling conflict or other issue, please let me know in advance of that time.

Good luck everyone!

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Good morning everyone!

Thank you all for a great tournament! I just submitted the results for processing.

1) Congratulations to our winner Ken! Well played sir.
2) Welcome Violet, I hope that you enjoyed the tournament, and that we will see you in more events!
3) Thanks to everyone who helped me put this together at the last minute! I wanted to ask each of you to submit tournament reports as I am eager to garner feedback on the small sized Block tournament as I am thinking I will try to continue the another Block series every month of ~6 weeks. So please provide your feedback!

Until the next tournament...

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Well I had a great time. 1e is a ton of fun, and Block was a good way to get into the game without feeling totally overwhelmed. I had a bunch of great opponents, and I learned a lot both about the game and how to build decks. I'm eager to play again, try out some other archetypes maybe, so I would definitely take part in the next one of these!

Thanks for the great tournament!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The tournament is still showing as "Awaiting Processing", which, well, I dunno, maybe it always does that for this long, this is only my second tourney... but is there a way to get to my tournament report while it's still in that state?
Just wondering!

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]

The deck qualifies, but the tournament currently[…]

Yes your 5-three cost and 1-five cost were r[…]

This is true, though in 2e there are very few[…]