It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I have been asked to set up another event in my local area in order to generate a local play group. Hopefully we will have enough interest to run this event.

The Venue is Strategy and Games in Moscow Idaho at
317 West 6th Street,
Moscow, ID 83843,
USA

The start time is 1PM on October 17th. If you in the area and can make it hope to see you there.

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Due to some scheduling issues, the learner's tourney has been postponed one week. Thank you for those that turned out. We will see you all next week.

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Having spoken with a few potential new player, I am going to crosslink the FaceBook pages to the local stores and play groups in the area in order to ensure everyone has the opportunity to get the information for this Sunday's tourney.

The Hodgin's Basement Group :https://www.facebook.com/groups/1470881453167648/
Strategy and Games' Page: https://www.facebook.com/StrategyAndGamesMoscow?fref=ts

I will be posting to these pages shortly and hopefully getting enough local interest in 1E to start something regular with tournaments.

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thank you to all who showed up this evening! We will set up another tournament for sometime within the next 1-2 weeks so stay tuned!
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
How did it go?

TK

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
We had four show up as we were competing with another event in the region. (warhammer or something of that kind...) Those that showed were largely former Decipher era players who had old decks that were 'good then' and so needed to be brought up to speed. Fortunately no Banned or Errata cards ;)

We did have one player drop due to a sudden stomach issue, which was unfortuenate, but all the players are asking me to set up another event. I simply have to determine which date orks best for them.

By Worf Son of Mogh (Kenneth Tufts)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E North American Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
2E Canadian National Runner-Up 2023
Latrell wrote:We had four show up as we were competing with another event in the region. (warhammer or something of that kind...) snip I simply have to determine which date orks best for them.
no no the ORKS stay at the Warhammer event ;)
but seriously, great work mate, i hope to hear about more events in the area taking hold good luck, and if there is anything i can do to help please let me know.

By karonofborg13 (Matthew Hayes)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
Good to hear, Edwin. Wishing you the best of luck at growing a playerbase. Now, if only Idaho wasn't a 17 hour drive from Fargo, ND, then...

Here's wishing you get the players up to speed to having the first (ever?) Idaho Regional next year!

-Matthew

By Latrell
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks. I will work on it. Right now the issue is easing them into it. Deck-Etching with Jayson went well this week, but I need to sit down with Andrew and Brandon before the next event.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation