It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good Evening 'Trek Fans!

As we turn the calendar over to December, it is once again time to start thinking about greater MN Land's New Year's Charity Draft. Started over a decade ago by Caleb "The Jobber Champ" Grace, this annual fan favorite gig will see participants once again pay their way into, and possibly out of, 4 matches on the day, with the possibility to even see donations being made to partner off other combatants as "pick your poison" pairings take center stage for one day only. As always, each round will also feature the ever popular "To Be the Man... You Gotta Beat The Man" challenge where players can donate to pair themselves up with current and former National, Continental, or World Champions, with prizes and the "anything but silent" auction to follow.

This year's gig will take place on Saturday 12/30/16, and will once again be held at the greatest venue in the country, Fantasy Flight Games event center in Roseville, Minnesota. Registration will start at 10:30 a.m. and following pod assignments we will begin drafting at 11 a.m. Each entrant will be given a randomly assigned starter deck and several randomly assigned packs to draft from, with no restrictions on who can be played to the HQ(s). The tournament entrance fee is $20, however it is a recommended donation, not a hard requirement, so anything that can be spared will gladly be accepted. All proceeds from entrance fees and end of day auction sales will once again benefit In the Spirit Prison Ministries, as we once again attempt to raise enough money to sponsor a family in the Philippines for an entire year over the course of one day of gaming amongst friends.

So, bring your wallet and your A-Game as we once again ring in the New Year for charity in a few short weeks!

It's T2E Entertainment, it's the New Year's Revolution pay-per-view, and you gotta... be... THERE!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
Will there be anything on auction for this year? I cannot attend, but would love to donate that way.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
jadziadax8 wrote:Will there be anything on auction for this year? I cannot attend, but would love to donate that way.
One of our anonymous sponsors reached out to me yesterday regarding adding to the auction pool. Once I receive those goodies, I will start compiling a list of this year's auction items.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Here's a few pics of the big ticket prizes up for auction at the Charity Draft this year! An autographed Quark plaque, an autographed Majel Barrett comic book concept art plaque, and several ornaments! If you are interested in these items and will not be in attendance, please PM me your maximum bid and I will place it for you the day of the event.

Foil list is also coming soon.
20171210_144902.jpg
20171210_144902.jpg (179.45 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
20171210_144634.jpg
20171210_144634.jpg (193.23 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
20171210_145426.jpg
20171210_145426.jpg (188.53 KiB) Viewed 2355 times
Last edited by LORE on Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Foils and Promos list!

0D 1 - Harsh Conditions x2
0D 2 - Timescape x3
0D 3 - Rule of Acquisition #144
0D 4 - Tasha Yar, Tacticle Officer x3
0D 7 - Palor Toff, Trader x4
0D 10 - Feldomite Rush
0D 16 - Brunt, FCA Liquidator (Strange New Worlds Release) x2
0D 17 - Charles Tucker III, "Trip" (To Boldy Go Release)

0P 2 - Elim Garak, Plain Simple Tailor x2
0P 4 - Jean-Luc Picard, Starship Captain

0P 24 - Worf, First Officer (Summer 2004)
0P 25 - Deanna Troi, Major Rakal x3 (Reflections Release Promo)
0P 26 - Leonard McCoy, Remarkable Man
0P 27 - Borg Queen, Bringer of Order x2 (Decipher Convention 2005)
0P 28 - Benjamin Sisko, Man of Resolve x6 (Decipher Convention 2005)
0P 29 - Arik Soong, Father of Many x2
0P 30 - Quark, Son of Keldar x2
0P 31 - Seven of Nine, Representative of the Hive x3
0P 32 - The Edge of Forever x2
0P 33 - Unexpected Difficulties x2
0P 33 - Party Atmosphere x5
0P 34 - Skeleton Crew x2
0P 39 - Worf, The Strongest Heart x2
0P 40 - Jadzia Dax, The Second Heart x2
0P 79 - Caretaker's Array x 6
0P 81 - No Kill I (dAgent Exclusive)
First Edition Rules Master
By BCSWowbagger (James Heaney)
 - First Edition Rules Master
 -  
Community Contributor
Hey, this isn't New Year's Day this year!

*rabble rabble rabble*

I know, FFG probably isn't open that day. But I was actually going to make it to the draft this year. :(
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
BCSWowbagger wrote:Hey, this isn't New Year's Day this year!

*rabble rabble rabble*

I know, FFG probably isn't open that day. But I was actually going to make it to the draft this year. :(
You are allowed to donate and buy things regardless if you attend or not, James! :wink:

By 9of24 (Jeremy Huth)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
I'm heading in Friday and was looking for something to do that evening in town. Was talking with Jeremy about maybe doing some gaming at Fallout or a night of board gaming. He suggested putting it out there to see what others attending/that are in the area Friday night would be interested in doing. So chime in if you're interested/have another idea. See ya soon.

Also, I am bringing a couple things to donate as prizes including a complete set of Black Border Premiere.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Thank you, Jeremy!

I'd be down for "Season's Beatings" at Fallout Shelter. We could do a few runs and then devolve into board games in the back room (assuming there is space.) Cards Against Humanity anyone? :wink:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
9of24 wrote:
Also, I am bringing a couple things to donate as prizes including a complete set of Black Border Premiere.
:shock:

Is that something that you have to be there in person to win or is it going to be part of the charity auction?

If it's ok eBay, it's totally going on my watch list...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
Armus wrote:Is that something that you have to be there in person to win or is it going to be part of the charity auction?

If it's ok eBay, it's totally going on my watch list...
It's Jeremy's donation, so I can't say for sure. However, I routinely take bids from people who cannot be in attendance and place them for them the day of the event. If you want the set, please send me a PM with your max bid and I will add it to the list.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Prophet
I've had a few PM's about the ornaments, and I apologize that I wasn't clear earlier. Each ornament will the auctioned off seperately, I just put them all in one picture so as to not break this thread. If you are interested in specific ornaments and will not be in attendance, please send me your max bids via PM and I will add them to the list. I only have a few bids on specific items so far, so chances are good you will win one! Thanks! :cheersL:

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.