For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 95 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
As announced earlier today, the 'Trek Masters series will be coming to cyberspace on August 20th!

First Edition Masters
Format: Constructed
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Official (OTF)

Pairings will be announced in this thread on Mondays. Players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. Results should be reported here or via PM to LORE.

- LackeyCCG and Skype are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

1st Round:
pairings announced: Monday, August 20th
results due by: Monday, August 27th

2nd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, August 27th
results due by: Monday, September 3rd

3rd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, September 3rd
results due by: Monday, September 10th

4th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, September 10th
results due by: Monday, September 17th

5th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, September 17th
results due by: Monday, September 24th

Please pre-register on the tournament page (link at the top of this post, or here) before Monday, August 20th.

If you have any questions, please post them here. Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Our 1st Edition tournament already has 10 combatants pre-registered! Who will reign supreme in a little over 6 weeks as the Masters tournament series hijacks the airwaves? Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Less than a month to go before I take over the airwaves with the Online Masters! Are you pre-registered? You gotta be there!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Two weeks out before Online Masters takes center stage! Anyone else out there in Discord-land learning first edition want to get in on the action? What about some of the online old guard? Who will reign supreme as Masters... of the Universe unfolds! Tune in to find out!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Masters... of the Universe goes live in less than a week! The prediction polls are up, but there is always room for special guests, surprise entrants, and crooked referees here in T2E Entertainment. Everybody's gotta price after all. :wink:

Will Dr. Death continue his winning ways and issue Last Rites to all of the competition? Will The Old Pro dial up his old pals in Money, Inc. to deliver another dose of tag team gold? Or will The British Bulldogs take the title back across the pond? Tune in to find out! :cheersL:

P.S. Where my boys in The Frozen Chosen at? All o y'all been sharpening your blades in the Dojo... let's put that training to use!
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
LORE wrote:Masters... of the Universe goes live in less than a week! The prediction polls are up, but there is always room for special guests, surprise entrants, and crooked referees here in T2E Entertainment. Everybody's gotta price after all. :wink:

Will Dr. Death continue his winning ways and issue Last Rites to all of the competition? Will The Old Pro dial up his old pals in Money, Inc. to deliver another dose of tag team gold? Or will The British Bulldogs take the title back across the pond? Tune in to find out! :cheersL:

P.S. Where my boys in The Frozen Chosen at? All o y'all been sharpening your blades in the Dojo... let's put that training to use!
I'm digging the use of the BOLD font :cheersR:

TK
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
Attention people in this event:

I'm usually online late nights Eastern (roughly midnight - 3 am) and occasionally early afternoons (11 am - 2 pm). I'll try to remember to keep Skype (@okcoyote) and Discord open when I'm online. If I'm on, I'm available to step in for any rules questions if Kris or MVB are not around.

That's all. Good luck and happy gaming!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe begins NOW! First round pairings for our 15 participants are cited below. Remember, players have until the following Monday to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means August 27th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE.

Tournament requirements / general info:

- LackeyCCG and Skype are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- Rules questions may be directed to myself and / or any of the following CC members if you can't reach me within a reasonable time frame: Charlie Plaine, Michael Van Breemen, Jon Carter, Daniel Matteson, Paddy Tye or Matt Zinno (for best results, try copying a couple of us from different time zones onto your PM)
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

Round One Pairings:

Jon Carter vs. Jason Tang
Alexander Schmitz vs. Charlie Plaine
Michael Van Breemen vs. Chad C
Joe Kallstrom vs. Niall Matthew
Paddy Tye vs. Matthew P
Greg Dillon vs. Martin Felber
Matthew King vs. Daniel Matteson
Matthew Zinno - BYE

It is not too late to sign up, if anyone would like to give Matthew Zinno a game this week or next, schedules depending. Let me know privately if you want that final spot in the Sweet 16!

With that said... good luck to all our tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
LORE wrote:Alexander Schmitz vs. Charlie Plaine
I won, FW, 100-5.

Thank you for the great game Alex; it was a lot of fun, and closer than the score suggests.

-crp
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E Omarion Nebula Regional Champion 2024
LORE wrote: Paddy Tye vs. Matthew P
I got the Full Win 100-0. Cheers for a great game Matt, and good luck with that Hurricane!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Thanks for the results so far. FYI, Lackey appears down this morning. Hopefully, it is only a momentary interruption and not down all day. :x

Another achievement cycle, another no-update of ne[…]

I know that, when this was ruled, it was intended[…]

Deck Design Strategy

I agree with @stressedoutatumc . The way I like[…]

I get the FL 100-0....game over in 10 minutes due […]