It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

First Edition Balance Manager
By JasonRed3 (Jason Robinette)
 - First Edition Balance Manager
 -  
UPDATE: Event has been moved to August 2021

Note that the date might change, but we'll see as we get closer. (STAY TUNED)
More details to come... this is going to take place in NJ, near Princeton.
(Belle Mead, NJ)

Initial details:

Saturday, August 21st:
MEGA 1E Sealed Event (OTF rules)
LIMIT - 24 players

Players will receive:
1 Sealed OTSD
2-4 unique new cards for use in this event only
2 packs of Reflections
3 packs of Rules of Acquisition
2 packs of Mirror, Mirror
2 packs of Alternate Universe
2 packs of Q Continuum
1 pack of Voyager
1 pack of The Borg
2 packs of Trouble with Tribbles
2 packs of Premiere
3-4 "special" packs
30 new sleeves for your seed deck
8 new sleeves (different backs) for your missions
50+ new sleeves (different backs again) for your deck (as needed)
*Contents might change as we get closer

The OTSD and a portion of the packs will be opened at the start, and then a few booster packs will be drafted between rounds, and time will be given for deck modifications. Note that players will also receive 2-3 event-exclusive cards to help with the limited environment.

Errata'ed cards will be available for substitutions if needed, and a replacement pool of cards will be available to swap out (randomly) PAQ cards that are banned, like Raise The Stakes.
Prizes will include foils, sealed booster boxes, and more!

Sunday, August 22nd:
1E OTF Constructed Deck
LIMIT - 24 players
Prizes will include foils, rare packs, sealed booster boxes, and more!

Note that the limits are mostly due to tables and chairs (and space in case of inclement weather.)

If I can get my outdoor wifi working, we'll try to set up a livestream of events with a broadcast of the final matchup on each day.

Food will be ordered/served, as well as snacks.

We will probably have some additional side events, but that will depend on the number of attendees, etc.

I will assist with local transportation as needed. If anyone wants to put up a tent, We have over 3 acres of land with a rolling field of grass which would be a great bit of fun :)

PAQ WARP SPEED IRON MAN
At some point over the weekend, we will have an single elimination Iron Man sealed PAQ event, where killed, nullified or destroyed cards must be physically destroyed. Winners will obtain all 'surviving' cards of their opponent.
Rules updates to follow!

We will also be holding The Spoils sealed mini events for $5 each with LOTS of premium prize support as well as other events! :)
Last edited by JasonRed3 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
 -  
I have been asked to consider combining these events (the two major ones) into a single day so that someone could participate in both easier.

If I were to host it on a Saturday or a Sunday, which would be better/easier for attendees?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Grand Nagus
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2020
This sounds like a Master-level event. @The Ninja Scot , @LORE do you concur?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Grand Nagus
This is absolutely on my radar. I just got my second vaccination yesterday, so I am a go for travel.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Alpha Hunter
1E North American Continental Champion 2019
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2021
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:28 pm This sounds like a Master-level event. @The Ninja Scot , @LORE do you concur?
It definitely has the look and feel of a Masters, but I will defer to Michael on what the Masters schedule looks like for 2021 in North America.
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:17 am This is absolutely on my radar. I just got my second vaccination yesterday, so I am a go for travel.
Awesome, congratulations! I got the J&J about a week ago, so I'll be good to go in a few more weeks myself... and my wife's between Moderna shots.

I want to have shirts made up for this event... and I think it'll be fun to open some of the packs I'm working on :)

By DarkSabre (Austin Chandler)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
JasonRed3 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:17 pm I have been asked to consider combining these events (the two major ones) into a single day so that someone could participate in both easier.

If I were to host it on a Saturday or a Sunday, which would be better/easier for attendees?
Sunday would be preferred.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Grand Nagus
@JasonRed3 what's the best airport to fly into? (If possible, I would prefer one that serves American Airlines, as I have a credit on my account from them.)

My favorite part is that the other player tries to[…]

Are you just asking what subgroup could use anoth[…]

Dogs of War Virtual Promo

I notice that on the database page for 286+ VP Odo[…]