This forums is for questions, answers, and discussion about First Edition rules, formats, and expansions.
User avatar
 
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Socialite
#551552
Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.
User avatar
 
By Keiimaster (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
#551562
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.
Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.
User avatar
 
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Socialite
#551592
Keiimaster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.
Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.
You will see test mission but I will not be able to use Timicin :wink:
User avatar
Ambassador
By edgeofhearing (Lucas Thompson)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Socialite
Community Contributor
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2019
#551593
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Keiimaster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 8:24 am Ok guys, I've chosen Evaluate Starship systems as the card to build around. I have a working idea that I've already put a skeleton together on.

That said, I should have some draw deck space to fold in another card. Keep pitching.
Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.
You will see test mission but I will not be able to use Timicin :wink:
What most people expect that means: it will be a DS9-icon deck.
What it probably really means: you've found a way to start the game at 60 points.
User avatar
 
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Socialite
#551595
edgeofhearing wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:01 pm
Hoss-Drone wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:57 pm
Keiimaster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am

Ok, so I need to see Test Mission solved with the help of Timicin.
You will see test mission but I will not be able to use Timicin :wink:
What most people expect that means: it will be a DS9-icon deck.
What it probably really means: you've found a way to start the game at 60 points.
Too much Three Dimensional thinking Lucas. :D :P :wink:

My idea hasnt been done yet to my knowledge.
User avatar
 
By Iron Prime (Dan Van Kampen)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Moderator
#551603
Well as far as I know no one has done " start the game at 60 points." yet; so that idea isn't ruled out... 8)
Selling Fake Star Trek Cards

My answer contradicts James' answer. This means I[…]

On the other hand, why bother putting ourselves ou[…]

Minnesota May Meltdown

Now that we're playing again, I'm wondering if th[…]

Dogs of War Virtual Promo

I'd just like to say that I think the alternat[…]