It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2022
1E British National Champion 2022
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Quick heads-up for long-term planning:

The most likely date for Kaiserfest Seeechs! is the weekend around Saturday, August 12, 2023. I would love to avoid a direct scheduling conflict with other high-profile events, but probably won't be too flexible next summer, so it might have to be Aug 12 or nothing.

I'm posting this so early mainly because I won't be able to offer a guest room next year; there will be enough floor space/couch space/mattresses for the usual 3-5 suspects to crash, but if you're looking for a proper room without the delights that only sharing space with other gamers can offer, you might want to look for a hotel room early ;)
Chief Ambassador
By robin1234 (Robin Honeycutt )
 - Chief Ambassador
 -  
Contender
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2022
1E American National Runner-Up 2022
My flight is booked, but can be changed if necessary, looking forward to this!

By Kaiser
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Architect
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2022
1E British National Champion 2022
1E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
Quick heads-up: since enough people have indicated that the suggested date will probably work for them, this event is now confirmed for Saturday, August 12th, 2023.
Right now the list of pre-registrations has 10 people from four countries, so even if it doesn't work out for some of us after all, there should be enough players to make the trip worth your while.

As always, Friday will serve as warm-up event, whether that's some form of 1E (OTSD, Cube Draft, Sealed, Constructed) or other entertainment (board games, darts, etc) is entirely up to player demand.

It'll probably serve as Nationals again if OP (@LORE ) is ok with that.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
Praetor
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2022
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2022
It’s the most logical venue for Continentals, given the level of interest
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
1E World Semi-Finalist 2022
Alpha Hunter
1E North American Continental Champion 2022
2E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2022
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2022
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Kaiser wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:59 amIt'll probably serve as Nationals again if OP (@LORE ) is ok with that.
KazonPADD wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:53 am It’s the most logical venue for Continentals, given the level of interest.
I am fine with whatever label Jules and the players agree upon. I trust Johannes and Jules completely in this regard.

Since there are only cards that require [Hir] s[…]

SirDan loses to Franklin 0-100. Thanks for the ga[…]

Update. I'm looking for a Sealed WHITE BORDER 19[…]

Good and Bad: The 40s

Thank you. These questions form a much better basi[…]