It all starts at home: local tournaments, local players. Keep track of events in your region, adjacent regions, and around the globe in this forum.

For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Come out and play where it all began - the birthplace of Trek in MN!

Join us for 4 rounds of standard constructed on Saturday, February 20th, starting at 11:30 AM. We've got the space, we've got the time, now bring your best and show us what you've got! Get your tech ready for Regionals and see what everyone else is working on.

We've got promos, tournament kit goodies, and lots more for everyone who can make it out. We'll need to clear out by 5:00 PM due to a store event, so please arrive on time so we can get in as much Trek as possible.

Post any questions/comments here and please pre-register if you can to let me know how many to expect. Why should you sign up today? Because that's what Lumba wants.

By flrazor (Jeremy Benedict)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Tomorrow is the day! Hope to see many of you there for the 11:30 start with your tech in tow. I'm hoping to be surprised by something you're all cooking up.

[Ref] -The Ref

By Ajnaran
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
flrazor wrote:Tomorrow is the day! Hope to see many of you there for the 11:30 start with your tech in tow. I'm hoping to be surprised by something you're all cooking up.

[Ref] -The Ref
Heh, I think yu will be! Look forward to playing it!
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]

Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]